Having a pretty face is not just a matter of genetics, for it is also necessary to look healthy mouth. And that how? Having a mouth free of cavities and tartar is not always that simple basic tips for daily care are followed. The dental hygiene must be part of our daily routine because otherwise, plaque accumulates.
You should brush your teeth at least 3 times a day, i.e. after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Those are the 3 essential moments labar our teeth, however, it is recommended to brush your teeth after every meal we make. It is the only way to keep away bacteria from our mouths.
How to brush your teeth is very important because doing so incorrectly can lead to harm us or not done right and all traces of plaque. If not drag away dirt, the teeth can decay.
The first thing to do is choose a good toothbrush. Most likely have to try a few until you find the one that best fits your mouth and best comes to complicated areas. If you have any questions about your brush, you can always consult your dentist. People wearing braces often use a special brush to remove dirt that remains between the wires. You can also buy an electric toothbrush. The electric toothbrushes are better than manual for the simple fact that his power is greater.
How to brush your teeth: Steps for proper tooth brushing
Because brushing your teeth correctly is essential to maintain perfect health and oral hygiene. We leave then a series of steps that can be applied for toddlers to adults, because good dental health begins when we are children.
- Brush the outside of the teeth: brush is made by placing the horizontal and vertical movements doing. It is in both upper and lower teeth.
- Brush the inside of the teeth: One of the most neglected areas because it is complicated. How is it done? Brushing from the gingiva to the tooth end. As in the first step, the brush is placed in horizontal and vertical movements are made.
- Brush the chewing area: The part of the tooth with which the food is crushed. It is recognized for having small grooves. It is one of the preferred areas of plaque as it can stay and settle thereby causing cavities. Clean with circular movements to help the bristles get into the grooves. It must be done on the lower teeth and also higher.
- Brushing your tongue: This is another of the most neglected areas in oral hygiene. Just brush it from the inside out with the same brush. Some brushes bring a rubber on the back to clean the tongue.
- Flossing: Flossing With a more thorough cleaning is achieved as it reaches where the toothbrush cannot. Some come with wax dental floss, fluoride others. You can choose the one that interests you. Here you can see how to floss.
- Rinse mouth: At least do it with water, but it is always better if you use a special product. Mouthwashes are called and you can find them both in the supermarket and pharmacies. Enter a bit in your mouth and move the liquid, then spit it into the sink. You get a fresh breath in seconds. Mouthwashes generally help keep your mouth bacteria free for longer. Tip: avoid mouthwashes with alcohol.
As an added tip, massaging the gums is always good. Helps improve circulation and harden. You can do it with your fingers being careful not to over-tighten. Watch the nails!